I am pleased to announce that the pool will be opening on June 15th.
Ashley - our new pool manager - has been working tirelessly to make sure we can safely use our pool during COVID-19. This task is not trivial. Thanks Ashley!
Due to COVID-19 there are many limitations put in place to protect the people in our community. We must adhere to these guidelines with dedication and resolve. If we don't the pool will close - the risks are just too high. However, with appropriate adherence to the guidelines set by the CDC and the Health Department, we can appropriately mitigate some of these risks.
Some major changes to note are:
1) Swim lessons will be open to community members only. That means, if a person does not have a lot number - they will not be allowed to participate in lessons.
2) We are opening the pool for community members only. Guests will not be admitted.
3) You must schedule your time for pool use at www.kingsgate3and4.com . (you must register on the website to gain access.
4) You must read and sign a participation waiver to swim. Click here
5) Normal shower facilities will not be available. Arrive in your swimming attire - leave in your swimming attire.
6) Come ready to swim - and when it's time to leave - do it quickly - otherwise you will inhibit another resident's ability to use the pool.
7) To start - schedule 1 swim per week - This may change as pool use changes - its a dynamic number - but be conservative in the beginning.
8) If you're sick - in any way - DO NOT COME TO THE POOL.
There are 12 people allowed at a time
If you have any questions - feel free to call or email me. I'll do my best to answer questions for you.
Stay safe - enjoy our pool!
President - Kingsgate 3 and 4 Homes Association.